We are looking for business development talent to help us grow in the European market.
In this role, you will work closely with experienced colleagues, our senior management team, our international consultants, and our eco system of partners to develop and maintain relationship with our clients.
We offer an internationally diverse, dynamic work environment with great potential for personal development and growth opportunities. Our philosophy is that we develop talent. Therefore, this is considered a starting position in our firm with several career path opportunities.
Noventum is specialised in helping manufacturers and industrial service providers grow profitable and sustainable revenue streams from services. We operate in a high growth market and we help our clients to design and implement new digitally enabled service business models. Our digital Service Transformation Centre provides access to the latest service industry standards and best practices and is used by our clients, consultants, IT experts, trainers and researchers to co-create new service business models and transform towards proactive customer business related service business models.
What can you do for us!
- Drive revenue through prospecting new clients in your country
- Establish contact with new clients via social media, telephone, email, chat, and on-site visits
- Identify and understand clients’ actual situation and their service business transformation challenges and introduce clients to the appropriate consultants
- Identify and qualify new sales leads, and maintain client relationships to drive their success
- Coordinate business development activities with colleagues in other countries
Who we're looking for!
- A bachelor’s degree
- Enthusiasm for business development and sales
- Proven relevant experience and results
- Results oriented
- Team player
- A good sense of humour
- A good understanding of online marketing, sales methods and social selling
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Being part of a fast growing entrepreneurial organisation with the chance to learn and develop new competencies through training and mentoring by very experienced colleagues
- An opportunity to develop a career in service management consulting, IT and training
- Being part of an international team that is very passionate about the growth and development opportunities of the service business
- Entrepreneurial freedom to try your ideas to improve results
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Management consultant, project manager or specialised consultant
- An account manager that will further develop a limited number of key clients, that can also be called client success manager
- A senior account manager, for very large accounts
- A STC business developer that focused on small and medium size companies offering STC
If you feel this role is what you are looking for, please contact:
HR Manager: Mike Mekerdich Costanian: Mekerdich.email@example.com