Currently, more and more businesses are in the process of transforming from an internally focusses, product led business to a customer centric, services led business. This has a major impact on strategies, branded customer experience, service offerings, culture, competencies, sales, marketing and delivery processes and systems.
With our Service Innovation Programme, an ongoing research programme since 2006, we are researching and identifying successful strategies, best practices, service industry standards, trends and other insights. On a world-wide level we involve business leaders, academic researchers, industry associations, our partners, investors and our own experts.
Typical activities are:
- Live roundtable meetings
- Virtual roundtable meetings
- Research through in-depth interviews by experts
- Web based surveys
- Pilot projects
Participants of the Service Innovation Programme benefit by:
- Enlarging their network of peers and experts
- Receiving research reports and publications
- Participate in our conferences
- Participate in our webinars
- Collaborating with Noventum consultants
- Using Noventum solutions
- Participating in Noventum training courses