The ongoing pressure on margins due to commoditisation of products and product related services has an increasing impact on the required productivity of the service delivery. An annual productivity improvement of 5-10% is not enough to maintain profitablity of product related services.
Many business, in particular those who achieve to increase growth and profitability, are following two strategies to drastically improve productivity of product related services:
- Raise the maturity level of the service delivery
- Develop low cost, high value service delivery models
Participants will learn the best practices and be better equiped to identify, initiate, manage and execute productivity improvement measures.
- Identifying potential areas for productivity improvement using internal and external reference data
- Recognise major productivity drivers
- Best practices solutions for improving productivity improvement
- Overview of other mechanisms to improve productivity (low cost delivery models and increasing value of services)
Who should attend
Anybody involved or soon to be involved in improving productivity of delivery of product related services.
This course consists of two days classroom training and one come back session. Each participant will have to work on a productivity improvement assignment after the course. Results will be evaluated after 4-6 months during the come back session.