A Trusted Advisor is somebody that you will consult when you have to make a decision. You trust this person because of experience and reputation.
If each of your field engineers, would master the competencies to be a trusted advisor, your revenues would increase dramatically. The trusted advisor programme offers a versatile approach to develop your technicians.
- Influence the value perception of the customer
- Represent the most important brand values
- Improve business performance
- Use customer centric behaviour
- What is a trusted advisor? - A good insight in the value of a trusted advisor for both customer and company, is important to grow in this role
- Recognition of needs -A trusted advisor recognises needs and importance both customer and company rapidly
- Anticipating/Responding to the customer - Responding to client needs by the right behaviour and skills;increases the customer value
- Communication & behaviour - The most effective communication is personalised on the conversation partner
- Handling complex customer situations - The ability to handle complex customer situations, and steering and managing the customer results in a positive customer experience
Who should attend
The course is intended all front line support staff, like field engineers and technical support specialists who are strengthening their role as ambassadors or “Trusted Advisor”.
The Trusted Advisor Course has a five day classroom duration, with intervals spreading over the length of 8-10 months to allow for on-the-job, hands-on learning and coaching. It delivers practical results by a combination of insights, assignments and real life examples. Several education methods will be used, such as:
- Competency assessment
- Video examples
- Practical assignments
- On the job coaching
- Additional optional coaching sessions