Now services are fast becoming a value driver for most businesses, competition for product related service is strengthening and high value services are fast becoming more complex - resulting in selling services becoming ever more challenging. Adequate understanding of customer needs and expectations, as a starting point is paramount, driving a differentiating value perception with customers in order to win the opportunity and synchronise your sales process with your customers' buying process, is crucial for success.
Often it appears that both service and sales people lack the skills to be really succesful. The result is insufficient sales and an obvious need to develop the skills of a service sales specialist.
Participants of the course will learn how to increase their sales conversion rates and sale higher values to their customers and hence help improving contract coverage with higher contracts and sale more of the new, advanced high value services.
This is a four day classroom instructor led training, which allows participants to share their experiences and approaches. Afterwards, participants will submit their answers on a case study to further work with the new knowledge. Also they will submit an individual action plan on how they are goin to apply the newly acquired knowledge and skills as well as what impact the expect on their results. During a come-back session after three months, participants will present and discuss their results and learning points.
- Understanding needs and recognising type of customer
- Understanding how to best serve customer in best interest of both the customer and your business
- How to drive the value perception of the customer
- How to manage the sales cycle in line with the buying cycle
- How to target the decision making unit
- How to adopt consultative selling succesfully for services and integrated solutions
Who should attend
Anybody involved or soon to be involved in sellings services. Typically in roles like:
- Service sales engineers
- Service sales supervisors
- Product sales engineers