As Europe is moving into the next economic cycle, Service Managers are now experiencing immense pressure to deliver profitable growth. The challenge is to create a mature service capability that will provide the customer with a unique branded experience, ensuring value for money and brand loyalty.
The Service Leadership Course is a concise and integrated guide to successful service transformation. It will draw on the insights and recommendations of service business executives, with specific focus on strategy and management challenges arising in service transformation.
Increase your knowledge and insight about how to:
- Lead a service transformation
- Manage and design customer experience
- Improve scalability and profitability
- Inspire employees and influence their behaviour
- Strategy – Good leadership requires a clear understanding of strategic intent and direction. It contains guiding principles for leadership and employee behaviour
- Customer – True customer centricity means focusing on customers, really understanding customers specific needs and acting on these insights. How can you gain maximum, unbiased insight
- Service Factory – Processes and management practices can enable or hinder customer centricity of the organisation and behaviour of individual employees. Standardise and personalise service operations for optimum customer centricity, a consistent branded experience and predictably high margins
- Employees – One of the most challenging aspects of customer centricity is increasing customer orientated behaviour in every employee, at every touch point within the organisation, in a consistent way
Who should attend
CEO's, Managing Directors, C-Suite, Experienced service managers and service directors who aspire improvements in results with services.
The course consists of four training days, one closing day and one come back session.
During the course each participant will prepare case studies and a project. This project is based on the newly acquired knowledge and has to be presented during the closing day. This project has to be executed and will be coached by the faculty. Results of the projects will be evaluated during the come back session.
Global clients who have attended: