Customer experience is an important key in the delivery of services to differentiate and achieve profitable growth, it is primarily based on intangible values. A memorable positive experience stays in the mind of your customer and will be associated with your brand.
The customer experience should make a difference for your customers in their business and should fit your brand. This course will focus on successfully and sustainable designing, managing, executing and measuring the customer experience at each customer touch point.
- Understanding the brand values and customer needs, expectations and perceptions
- Understand the customer journey
- How to design a memorable customer experience
- How to implement and manage the customer experience
- Customer Insight - How does your customer perceive your company, investigate brand values to user for the customer experience design
- Customer Journey - Map the journey that your customer is undergoing when using your service, to see where you can add value
- Customer Experience Design - Design the experience for your customer and develop resources for delivery
- Customer Experience Management - Implement and manage the designed branded customer experience
Who should attend
Anybody involved in a position like service marketing, services development, service director, senior service management.
The course consists of two training days and one come back session.
During the course each participant will prepare a project. This project has to be executed and will be coached by the faculty. Results of the projects will be evaluated during the come back session.